Sunday 13 July 2014

Prussian Musketeers 1806 - Review Part 2 - Finished Figures

So, I finally had the opportunities to make some pictures of the finished figures. As already mentioned (see January post) the poses are realistic and it is possible to put a nice battalion together, although unfortunately there still has been no progress regarding the other promised figures in this line.  Not shown is the back of the figures - it is nicely detailed and includes some extras (axe, canteen, or tent pegs), which is realistic.

I still have to work on my painting style, especially the painting of the belts needs to be improved - I'm more used to painting flats.

The package also contains two flag bearers with poles, but due to the way I glued the flagpoles to the figures they won't stand on their own and are therefore not included. The 'wounded grenadier' group was supposedly a crowdfunding-special, so you may not be able to get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment